Contact Info / Websites

All 5 movie Reviews


***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU*** ***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU***

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Holy Crap...

This is one of the best flashes i've seen! It's guys like you that keep me comin' back. Keep doing your thing man, i hope to see more of your work!



Revolutionary war Revolutionary war

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Nice Work!

i just wish learning about the revolutionary war in school was this cool. keep up the good work, im looking forward to seeing more of your stuff! cheers.



Corpse Factory: Level 1 Corpse Factory: Level 1

Rated 4 / 5 stars

coool

heres an idea,
make some interactivity, like being able to choose the charecter, and which moves to use



Rush++ Rush++

Rated 4 / 5 stars

Very Cool

This is an all around cool flash. Good Job!



Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Rated 1 / 5 stars

Nice one, Poser

Ok, i can understand someone being obsessed with Jhonen's work, but you totally ripped it off, and on top of that, the story wasn't even that good. If you love his work so much, why did you mutilate it by making this "cartoon". Maybe, instead, you should come up with your own ideas, instead of making an animated version of "JTHM" and instead of having Johnny, put in a bunny, and instead of Nail Bunny, put in an eyeball. Maybe, for the next episode, you can make "Soxx" kill someone, and paint a wall in it's basement with the victims blood, because that would be just as original as the cartoon you made. I mean, there is about 15% of that cartoon that you thought of, while the other 85% is a JTHM mad lib. Everything is ripped off of Jhonens work, right down to the credits (which were right out of "ZIM". Why don't you go back to Hot Topic, like right now.

P.S.: please do not make anymore of these.


People find this review helpful!